a home on a hill

Hi. Yes I know it's been ages since I last upated (nearly a month ago), but I'm making up for that with this long, picture-filled post about my day today. 

I'm in CDO for the long weekend, and today just so happened to be my lola's birthday! To celebrate, the Capinpuyan family made an hour-long drive to my Uncle Mike's poultry farm in Alubijid.

I've been to poultry farms before, and as much as I love getting to play with little chicks, I hate the smell and heat that comes with those visits. Today, luckily, I was in for a wonderful surprise.

Uncle Mike and Tita Binky live in a home made out of container vans. I thought it looked really simple on the outside, but once I stepped inside, I was just amazed. Everything looked so shiny and new. And air-conditioned at that. There was even an HD TV and a PS3. 

The food was so yummy too. I shouldn't have filled up on all those mini-burgers (goodbye healthy eating). 

I spent the rest of the afternoon with my cousins outside, sitting on the porch and eating watermelons. 

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. 


The house from the outside. 


And now for pictures of the inside.




And now for random things. 

My sister Cait saw this fly, and she said it looked remarkably huge.


"Happy birthday 'Mamang,' if that is your real name. Love Carlito."














(My cousin Nikki was taking several pictures of me eating puto, 
and when I noticed it, she snapped this unattractive picture of me.)





(Lola is making the cutest face here!!!)

And speaking of cute...!

Also, Dad was wearing a nice floral shirt I had never seen him wear before. Quite fitting for the occassion. 

My brother's head.










That's it. Today was great. :)

Comments

  1. That fly's nothing compared to the one I saw outside Escaler.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for caring :">

Popular posts from this blog

random sad pictures of the day, and a long back story

becoming Mr. Krabs