2 I


a floor plan of my new room (things not really drawn to scale). click to embiggen

Comments

  1. wheres my room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl: I know right! :)) Totally legit! :))

    Anon: ?_?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks ok man, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. at least you have your own bathroom now. it kinda looks ok to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find the closet-under-your-bed thing really cool! Plus you have a bench! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. there is nothing cool about homesickness :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. im confused didnt yout post something after this? :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm confused too! i did post something. then it disappeared for some reason. it's back now though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. May I know where is this new dorm in Xavierville? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, the picture in here is of my current room in Dormitoryana.

    But anyway, this new dorm is in Xavierville 1, as in the subdivision. It's near T.A.P.E., some GMA-affiliated office. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for caring :">

Popular posts from this blog

random sad pictures of the day, and a long back story

becoming Mr. Krabs

a home on a hill