baby monkeys

The last day of regular classes is tomorrow, which means that right now, every imaginable milk tea shop and coffee place in Katipunan is filled to the brim with caffeine/sugar-fueled Ateneans. I have two tests tomorrow, an orals for Philosophy and a long test for Physics, and I'm panicking so much about how I'm going to prepare for them both that here I am, not preparing for them at all.

It's pretty ironic how I always get the urge to write the night before an important exam. Sometimes, I literally just sit in front of my laptop with nothing to do, and I find it hard to write a decent sentence. It's times like this, when my brain knows that it's in for a night of getting jammed in the butt (yeah, my mind has a butt), that I write.

Now look at this picture of a drawing of Rap saying "baby monkey." This is really all he did yesterday, I don't know why.


Okay, I better get to work now. Final stretch, guys!

Sotto smells like eggs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

random sad pictures of the day, and a long back story

becoming Mr. Krabs

a home on a hill