not caring

Oh my gosh. I'm alone in my condo, presumably because all of my roommates are out celebrating the weekend (and for two of them, the start of their sembreak). I still have an Epidemiology finals tomorrow, but holy heck I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE. I can't bring myself to stare at another ugly Powerpoint slide. I have just consuMed a huge order of milk tea and am now jittery with excitement for the end of the semester. I cannot possibly concentrate on studying for this horrible Epi exam. Ughhhh.

And I just tweeted Marie Jamora about my indoor plant. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?

Update: Thank God she replied, or I would've looked like a damn fool.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for caring :">

Popular posts from this blog

random sad pictures of the day, and a long back story

becoming Mr. Krabs

a home on a hill